VIP Jewelry Design Experience: Pursuing Prague
Product DescriptionWe have sold out at this time. Stay tuned for new, future kit experiences.
Have you ever wanted a front row seat to how a bead is made??? Join Cassandra (and her hubby Chris) from the comfort of your favorite beading chair, as she travels and eats her way through the Czech Republic!
This is a truly different kind of bead kit, and one that you will not soon forget. Start with a curated selection of beads, including ones Cassandra has chosen especially for you in Jablonec, CZ! You will get to follow along on the journey via photos & videos first-hand, watching the bead-making process! Finally, you will be the first to make 3 unique pieces designed uniquely around the trip.
- Beads – This will include stock from the store and hand-selected beads directly from the factories in Jablonec!
- Basic Findings - A few clasps, ear wires and chain will be included for the sake of continuity in the final projects. Beads and findings will be mailed to you once the trip is over & kit assembly is complete, sometime in the early part of November
- Three Unique Patterns - One each at the end of the months of November, December and January following the trip. They will be delivered either by video in the FB group or PDF format, determined by Cassandra once designs are completed.
- Shipping – Flat Rate priority is included, anywhere in the U.S. but you must select 'free shipping’ during checkout to avoid additional charges.
- Exclusive Access – Once registered, instantly gain entry to our private Facebook group. This will include photos, sketches and insights into how Cassandra comes up with the new jewelry designs, as well as fun accounts of their journey along the way. If you are feeling inspired, it will be a great place to share ideas you’ve come up with as well!
Requested From Participants:
- Recommended Experience Level: Intermediate Beader -Experience with Stringing, Knotting and Basic Stitching Techniques like Peyote and Right Angle Weave recommended.
- Tools – Size 10, 11 and 12 Needles. 10# Wildfire and OneG or SoNo thread in neutral colors, work surface, wax and scissors. Other materials used may include Silk cord in sizes 4 or 6, Flexible cable etc.
- Beads You Should Have In Your Stash – Basic Sizes (15, 11 and 8/o) in Grays, Bronze/Coppers and Black tones. Cassandra will attempt to work within the parameters of the beads included in the kit, but because the design process will take place after her trip/after the kits are sent, you never know what might inspire her!
Here are what previous participants had to say:
"Excited to see your thoughts in action". - Amy H.
"What a fun trip"! - Judy B.
"Beautiful" - Judy M.
Below is a link so you can join the private Facebook group once you’ve registered, and check out her Pinterest inspiration board, link also below: